Rivers School

Welcome back Test Parent

Autofunding has been resumed for the school year.

 Id NumberNicknameFirst NameLast Name

Frequently asked questions

Can I set up automatic transfers?

Yes, you can set up automatic transfers from a checking account or change your settings through the "Setup Automatic Transfers" button.

Is there a minimum deposit?

There is a $25 minimum deposit.

Where can I use the deposits?

Deposits are for the Cafe only

Is there any charge to use the web deposits?

There is a convenience charge to deposit over the web. This charge covers the cost of computers, software, network bandwidth and support costs. We do offer a discounted convenience fee if you set up the account to use an electronic check

There is a 4% convenience charge for all credit card transactions, with a minimum charge of $3.

For each deposit by check, there is a discounted convenience charge of 75 cents plus 1% of the total deposited. For example, for a deposit of $100, the charge would be $1.75. There is a $20 charge for any returned check.

When are the funds available?

Deposits are generally available within 24 hours, although they will generally be available more quickly.

Who do I contact with questions?

If the question has to do with a deposit on the web or a balance question, please contact Support@MyKidsSpending.com or call MyKidsSpending support at (617) 868-0060 ext. 4. If you have a question regarding items purchased, please contact Diane Merrill either by email at d.merrill@rivers.org or by phone at 339-686-2301.

How do I get a refund?

If the refund is within 7 days of the deposit, please contact support@MyKidsSpending.com. If it is beyond 7 days or is for a remaining balance (as opposed to a single deposit), then contact Diane Merrill either by email at d.merrill@rivers.org or by phone at 339-686-2301.

What happens with balances at the end of the year?

Balances held on debit cards at the end of the school year (at Graduation Day) will be rolled over to the next school year for students who are returning to Rivers. Students who are not returning to Rivers the following year will have their student account credited for the unused balance on their card as of Graduation Day. If, after all school charges are settled, the student has a credit balance on his or her account, Rivers will issue a refund check to parents.

How does the transaction appear on my credit card or bank statement?

The transaction will appear with the name MyKidsSpending.com or Odin.

Which credit cards do you accept?

We accept MasterCard and Visa.

Change Email Address
Change Password
Contact Us
Privacy Notice